Sunday, September 23, 2012

Packing

Three nights left in the US and I am almost finished packing!   It is not an easy task to pack for 10 weeks, especially when you want to bring everything in your closet.   They say to only "bring what you can carry" but that will not be the case for my luggage.   What can I say?  I like my shoes!

My new travel obsession is space bags, which I have never used before.  These are just large plastic bags that you vacuum the air out of.  I used these for the majority of my clothes and two large coats.   I even managed to fit my entire comforter and a pillow in one  (see below).

Now that my bags are pretty much full I hope I don't think of much more I need to bring.  I don't think they can handle much more without going over the 50 pound limit.

I'll make it work somehow...where there's a will, there's a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment