Sunday, September 30, 2012

Walking, Walking, and More Walking

The school set up a walking tour for the study abroad students so that we could see some of the main tourist attractions.  To my dismay we woke up early and were on the tube by 9 am and first went to see St. Pauls.  It is so beautiful and I plan on going to a service there sometime to see the inside.  We walked over to Borough Market and on the way got a glimpse of Tower Bridge.



After the first hour of walking we took the tube to Westminster and saw the London attractions that everyone thinks of such as Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye.  To keep the walking going a group of us spent the afternoon seeing Buckingham Palace and the London Art Gallery.  The good news is I don't need to join a gym because I'm already getting my cardio in!


No comments:

Post a Comment