Friday, October 19, 2012

Gluten Free made easy

Eating gluten free can make life a little more complicated when I am out and about sometimes. Yesterday was a treat when I came across gluten free food in London!

The Morgans and I decided to eat at a diner in Harrods for lunch and to my surprise they had gluten free cheeseburgers!  I expected the bun to be pretty gross but it turned out to be so delicious.


Nevertheless, we  were "those Americans" eating cheeseburgers, fries, and wings and at the nicest department store in London.


Yesterday afternoon we were walking down the street and saw a really cute bakery that I was drooling over.  I then noticed they had a sign saying "gluten free muffins available now."  I obviously could not pass it by because anyone who knows me will tell you I used to have a muffin obsession....

Chocolate chip muffin was not so good,
but the raspberry/blueberry was amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment