Sunday, October 14, 2012

Stonehenge and Bath Trip

Roman Baths in Bath, England
Yesterday exceeded my expectations by a lot!   I was excited to go to the ancient town of Bath and see the famous stones of Stonehenge, but I did not expect them to be that beautiful.  We first went to Bath, an ancient town built into the English valley.  We took a walking tour and saw their Abbey, Square, the Crescent and of course the ancient Roman Baths.  This area is very old and maintains that feeling but it also has lots of good stores and restaurants.  I wish we could've had longer their but I'm glad I got to spend a few hours in this gorgeous place.

On the way to Stonehenge there was a rainbow that remained there for few hours, even as we took pictures of the stones.  I got some amazing pictures, but they do not  do these beautiful places justice.

Stonehenge

Rainbow while on the bus 

No comments:

Post a Comment